16 Responses

1. Lori Michaelson
    Lori Michaelson December 11, 2011 at 5:42 pm |

There is definitely some tension between Larry and Frank. Is one more envious of the other? And/or is there anything in Frank’s “flawed character” that Larry sees in himself?

Larry — of course you reserve every right NOT to answer ANYTHING about your own ‘character’ as a man (flaws, disappointments, etc.). Just throwing a question out there! 🙂

2. Frank_Paine
    Frank_Paine December 11, 2011 at 6:45 pm |

I can field that one, Lori. Kahn is obviously envious of my charm and good looks. Any decent shrink would tell you he put me in all those humiliating situations–bumbling fools disarming me, exposing my…uh…personal issues–as his way of fighting back against the cool kids in high school who no doubt ridiculed him, with good reason. What a [expletive deleted] dork!

By the way, Lori, what are you wearing?

3. Frank_Paine
    Frank_Paine December 11, 2011 at 7:12 pm |

You didn’t really answer the chick’s question.

4. Suzie
    Suzie December 12, 2011 at 8:47 pm |

I really liked Frank Paine. He came across as someone that I would enjoy talking with. Now with Larry I would probably throw a million questions at him asking him about his previous profession. lol Sorry Larry, I am one of those people that is always asking others in different professions question.

5. Lori Michaelson
    Lori Michaelson December 12, 2011 at 11:59 pm |

To Frank — You, like all of us, have a great image of ourselves but then there are those, well… other issues.

And I WILL answer your question (albeit a little late). Two layers of longjohns (white), brown sweatpants and a brown sweatshirt. Legwarmers and sneakers. 🙂

6. Lori Michaelson
    Lori Michaelson December 13, 2011 at 12:03 am |

To Larry — Yes, legal advice gets you what you pay for but what if a person NEEDS an “honest” attorney (ha ha) to get away from a madman?

7. Frank_Paine
    Frank_Paine December 13, 2011 at 12:16 am |

Sounds like Arizona could use some heating up…

8. Suzie
    Suzie December 13, 2011 at 9:33 pm |

lol Larry, I do not want/need legal advice. I was just wondering about being a lawyer in mergers. I would hate having to deal with all the paper work and needing a lawyer to explain all the legal jargon to me. lol That could get very confusing very quick. Especially trying to keep everything straight.

Hey Frank how hard was it to go from being an actor who was probably on every woman’s mind to being an FBI agent? Do you like working behind the scenes instead of being the idol of all the young women who watched you on the big screen?

9. Frank_Paine
    Frank_Paine December 14, 2011 at 1:21 am |

Suzie Q! You need to get a profile pic, babe. I enjoyed my roguish years in Hollywood–a lot–but the meaningless sex got old after a while. I wanted a relationship, but it was impossible to tell if a woman was really into me or my money and fame. [ed: a portion of Frank Paine’s response was deleted because it contains spoilers] So, at this point in my life, I’m content personally, and I think the Bureau gig will work out for the better after my suspension ends in a couple of months. I’ve proven to the guys I’m more than that grinning idiot everybody’s seen on film, and I expect to make a valuable contribution to the team.

10. Frank_Paine
    Frank_Paine December 14, 2011 at 1:28 am |

[expletive deleted]

11. Suzie
    Suzie December 14, 2011 at 9:20 pm |

Larry, You would have to have unlimited patience to deal/explain something 20 times and keep trying to find a different way so executives would understand. I would not have the patience to deal with that.

Frank, If a woman is only after you because of your looks or the amount of money in your bank account then no matter how good the sex then she does not deserve you or any man. I am just a plain ole country/farm girl who enjoy’s the simple life. I will add a profile pic just for you. 🙂